2022 SPARK After School Institute in San Diego
June 15-16, 2022
The Dana on Mission Bay
1710 West Mission Bay Drive
San Diego, CA 92109
- ★ Two fantastic days with SPARK’s top presenters
- ★ Handout packet and supplementary materials
- ★ Institute T-shirt and raffle prizes
- ★ Morning coffee and assorted hot teas
- ★ Lunch
- ★ Hosted evening social on Day 1
- ★ Eligible for one unit of credit
- ★ SPARK Certification Award upon completion of program
- ★ Free lifetime follow-up support from SPARK
- ★ Free SPARK monthly e-newsletter
- ★ Free monthly webinar series
- ★ Social media opportunities
- ★ Exclusive Gopher equipment discount provided at Institute and valid for 60 days
Space is limited to the first 40 registrants!
Space is limited. Register today to save $200!
$230*/person (2022 Discounted Rate)
$430*/person (Regular Registration)
*Attendee is required to have an active After School SPARKfamily digital subscription at time of Institute.
Purchase SPARK After School today!
For more information, contact SPARK at 1-833-737-7275 or email@example.com.
The Dana on Mission Bay
Book your hotel room now to take advantage of discounted rate!
Hotel Discounted Rates:
$179 & $20* resort fee+ tax** per room/night
Must Book By: 5/14/22
To book your reservation online via the SPARK Discounted Booking Link, click here.
If you would like to extend your stay, upgrade room type or just prefer to speak to a person, you can reach out to the reservations department at 800-445-3339 and mention the specific institute you are referencing along with “SPARK.”
Note: Group rate is available 3 days pre/post.
The discounted resort fee includes everything below plus so much more:
- 2 Bottles of Water in Room Daily
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Attraction Ticket Discounts
- Beach Chair & Umbrella Rentals
- Free Local Phone Calls
- Fitness Center (open daily from 8am – 11pm)
- Business Center and Complimentary Printing (closed until further notice)
- View all inclusions
*Discounted daily resort fee at $20 ($32 value)
**All rates are subject to the prevailing city and state taxes that currently total 12.695% and are subject to change without notice.
- SPARK institutes are not “Train the Trainer” programs. Completing both Institute days earns the title “SPARK Certified Instructor,” which is different than a “SPARK Certified Trainer.” A Trainer is licensed to conduct SPARK workshops for colleagues in their school, district or community. If you are interested in becoming a SPARK Certified Trainer, there is a program for that. Contact SPARK for more information.
- To ensure the rights and privacy of our attendees, no videotaping is allowed by participants during SPARK Institute sessions.