1. Click “Curriculum” on the footer to access the SPARK program(s) Select a program to view the corresponding SPARK Curriculum.
Note: Only the SPARK program(s) you have access to will be shown.
2. Select the Unit.
3. From this screen you can access Unit Overview materials, all lessons and supporting materials for the Unit, and assessments for the Unit.
4. Click “Overview” to view materials for the unit including a “Unit Plan”, “What you need”, “What you have” and a “Unit Overview Video”.
Note: Materials may vary per program.
5. Click “Lesson Plans” to view the Unit lesson plans.
6. Click the Lesson Plan you would like to view.
7. After you select a Lesson Plan the lesson and any supporting materials (i.e., skill cards, task cards, video, music) will be listed.
8. Click “Lesson Plan”
9. Lesson plans include Learning Objectives, Learning Targets, Teaching Cues, SEL, Standards, and Vocabulary.
10. Lesson plans are displayed with the following sections: Prep, Diagram, Set, Teach, Reflection Questions, Teaching Suggestions, SPARK it Up!, and Integrations.